Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish work with this journal agree to the terms that: All material published by Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar is protected under International copyright and intellectual property laws. The Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar is licensed under a CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly works. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC-BY-SA; Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal (See The Effect of Open Access); and any views expressed in this work are the views of the authors and not of Editorial Board Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar. Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar can not be held responsible for views, opinions and written statements of authors or researchers published in this journal.
Personal information collected by the Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar is handled in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act. Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information is a priority for us.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Any information received via the Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar web site will be stored securely using methods and protections that are as reasonably secure as is practical. Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar will not sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to any individual, business, or government entity unless such disclosure is required by law or relates to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.