NEW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- All articles must be submitted to Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar editorial office by online submission at: Register where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar editorial office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any articles submitted in this journal should be scientific (research articles), original and has not been published and/or sent to any journal or media. The writer should sign the statement letter which strengthen about this issues by confirming the submission checklist.
- The content of the article relates to focus and scope of Guree : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar. The translated of a manuscript is not accepted.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English which fulfills the criteria of good and correct writing.
The length of article is around 4000 to 7000 words with 1 space, typed in MS-Word, with Cambria, size 11 on A4 paper (the margin for right, left, top and down is 2 cm).
- Due to blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file.
- Using Mandeley as reference tools.
- The abstract should:
- Written in Indonesian and English.
- Provides a synopsis of the entire article.
- Starts with the broad context of the study, followed by specific background for the study.
- Describes the purpose, methods and procedures, core findings and results, and conclusions of the study.
- Emphasizes new or important aspects of the study.
- Be understandable to a diverse audience (avoid using jargon).
- Be a single paragraph of less than 250 words.
- Not contain citations or uncommon abbreviations.